Monday 20 December 2010

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Things which i have learnt throughout my project is how to edit using final cut pro, the camera shots and angles i need to use to create an effective shot. I also found out how to use After Effects and Garage Band. 
This shows a printscreen of the software we used, this shows the open application Final Cut Express.From this software I learnt how to cut scene together and make them look professional by using fade in or out.



 We used A HD video camera to shoot our thriller opening, because the video has better quality than a normal video camera. I learnt how to 'rig' and 'de-rig' a camera from the tripod. some techniques i learnt whilst shooting was how to zoom in and out.










We had to use blogger to post our work. I learnt how to improve and edit stuff on my blogger.







No comments:

Post a Comment